Monday, September 2, 2013

SSL BUS COMPRESSOR


Faithfull recreation dari bus compressor yg terdapat dlm SSL 9000 console, with dual sidechain detector, Punchy! Tight!
Must Have!!
http://www.soundonsound.c*m/sos/feb06/articles/sslxlogic.htm

User review :

Exellent Bus Compressor even for Mastering Audio!!!

I love to death this Bus Compressor for giving that finishing touch on every Mix or Track you make. A little of E.Q. this X-Rack Stereo Bus Comp. and back to correct the E.Q. and a Limiter and you are Mastering without Sacrificing Clarity, Punch, Obviously Sounding Bigger and with More Power in to your Mix. Is so easy and simple to use. No wonder that Peter Gabriel owns this brand, also your favorite Engineers (like Satan's favorite son Eddie Kramer) love this Bus Compressor. I found that 85% of the time if I'm using a AWS900 I end up Mastering with this Bus Comp. and other external hardware. I use this for Audio or Audio Post-Production (the link feature is great for Surround if you have the $..) 
   

It's SSL..........

Simply Magnificient... Best Compressor out there!!! My Mix just got some glue and I'm very satisfied!!!! Now I want more SSL stuff!!!! And I'm routing the signal first thru Bax EQ to SSL Bus Comp and with that I'm ready to master it!!!!!! 
 


Powered with dual side chain detector